Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Three Reasons to Join InfinityBux




Diligence is the mother of good fortune.~Benjamin Disraeli

I have been diligent in my efforts to build my business by investing in referrals and yesterday I was rewarded! I was confused when I logged in to my Infinitybux account and saw and extra $20 in my account. I sent a support ticket to find out if I had won a prize and received the reply that it was a referral commission....WOW!

Infinitybux has given me another reason to put them in my "best PTC I have found" box.

I was giddy yesterday when I received word the twenty dollars ($20) was mine and today I received a repeat performance with an additional eight dollars ($8) in commission. A girl could get used to this!!!

Thank you Infinitybux for sharing the wealth and thank you to my referrals for clickin' everyday and for purchasing upgrades and referrals!!!

So, here are the three reasons why I rate Infinitybux so highly (as one of my favorites)

1. They have instant payouts....No gimmicks or hidden agendas, just request a payout and receive it, instantly! SO nice!

2. Referrals are purchased. They are a little pricey and you don't get clicks from them all, but when you get a good one, it is worth it! They do not require constant maintenance and upkeep!

3. The admin is great. They have always been responsive when I send in a support ticket, they provide tips and encouragement in the message section on how to make the most of their site and PTC in general, and I love the little mini-facts in the sidebar, i.e...

"Interesting Fact:
The Total times we paid our members is exactly 4444 times. May the 4s be with you!

There are other reasons why I like Infintiybux, like the number of ads, and the ease of use. I have never had any problems with this site providing exactly what they say they will provide....

It is really nice when something just works!!

I hope you will join me at Infinitybux where I'll be clickin' for pennies and collectin' $$$$$$$