Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bad News in PTC Land

Well, as it is, there is just no good news to be found in the PTC world today!

Apparently, Vynbux is history. I don't know the reasons, only that they are gone....

Good Karma Clicks has made some major changes to the structure of their site....Time will tell if it will be beneficial or not....It does not look good from my position.

Onbux says that they are paying everyday, but I have not received a payment in 2 months.....just get a payment pending notification....."you should expect to receive payment," but WHEN Onbux, WHEN?

I will keep searching for reliable sites, but the owners always reserve the right to change the structure and course of their business at any time....

It is what it is....We cannot be attached to the outcomes...

Despite the setbacks, tomorrow is another day and there will still be sites to click. I will continue to send you the results of my efforts at clickin' for pennies and collectin' $$$$$$