Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a Great Day to be Clickin' for Pennies!

All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth. ~Napoleon Hill

Hello World....
It's a great day to be Clickin' for Pennies!
Today is Pay Day and I'm collectin' $$$$$$$

NOW would be a great time for you to join me at my favorite sites so you can start collectin' some $$$$$$, as well.



Date: March 12, 2011 10:47:15 AM
Amount Sent: $8.00 USD
Sender Name: InfinityBux
Sender Email: admin@infinitybux.com



Date: March 12, 2011 11:07:35 AM
Amount Sent: $49.50 USD
Sender Name: GoodKarmaClicks
Sender Email: goodkarmaclicks@constructivegrowth.net



Date: March 12, 2011 11:42:26 AM
Amount Sent: $11.72 USD
Sender Name: GetBuxToday.com
Sender Email: alertpay@getbuxtoday.com

Thank you to the site owners for providing the means and a very special Thank You to all my referrals for showing up and clickin' everyday. My life is better because of you!

Let's start this week with a bang! If your looking for a great home business, you've found it right here.

Join me today.....I'm proud to be Clickin' for Pennies and Collectin' $$$$$