Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get Your Good Karma Today



This one's a keeper!

Yesterday, I told you about Onbux. Today, I would like to introduce Good Karma Clicks. This is the second addition to my "PTC favorites" list.

I joined Good Karma Clicks on January 15, 2011. I was awarded Pioneer Status for being among the first 1200 members to join. This gives me a 12% discount on all future upgrade purchases..... WOOO HOOO!! The Universe rewards BOLD action.

I rented 50 referrals on the 16th, and after waiting the required seven days, I upgraded to GoodKarma level for $13.20 for one month. In retrospect I believe it would have been better to upgrade to KarmaMaster from the beginning. It is quite possible that I have not collected as many $$$$ as I could have!

I have upgraded and expect to be very pleased that I did. So far I have rented 150 active referrals. With the KarmaMaster upgrade I am able to rent referrals every two days. With the funds generated from my present referrals,I will continue to rent until I reach the maximum of 2,000.

This is all very exciting!

"When the brain is engaged, the soul is most alive" is a quote by M.A. Soupios, PhD. This little project has proven to me how true that statement really is!

I hope you are having as much fun (at whatever you are doing) as I am Clickin' for Pennies and collecting $$$$$$!