Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OnBux Pays.....



I joined Onbux on 12/26/2010.

I am very excited to report that I have been clickin' for pennies every day since without any problems.

Since I have been following the plan to "Make $$$$ with PTCs," I do not yet have "payouts" to show, but I am currently making about $4 a day. Not yet a fortune, but if I can make $4 then I can make $40 and if I can make $40 then I can make $400....That will be a fortune to me....

I upgraded my account to "fast track" this process..... I must say that it was a good decision....eighty dollars ($80) well spent! I have been very happy with the results.

Onbux allows me to "rent" referrals every six days. I rented referrals on January 14 and January 20. I will rent referrals again today as soon as I am able....

So far my results are showing that for every 100 referrals rented, I am receiving an additional two dollars ($2) per day. It is very exciting to see the progress and I get a "raise" every six days!! WOOO HOOOO

As I learn to better manage the referrals, with the extend and recycle features, I think this statistic may well improve....

In the meantime, I have posted banners and splash pages in my favorite traffic exchanges in an effort to start building my "direct referrals."

I am building my business one day at a time and having a blast doing it!

I'm clickin' for pennies knowing that SOON I will be collecting dollars!!!