Sunday, January 30, 2011
Working from Home is a Viable Alternative to Unemployment
Today it is easier than ever to work from home...If you dream of being your own boss, owning your own business or just like to do things "your own way" you probably have an entrepreneurial spirit...
What exactly is an entrepreneur, anyway?
An entrepreneur is a "person who moves forwards to obtain what they want, regardless of their current circumstances. Even if they have no money, no help, no support,& no idea of what to do next, they just do it anyway, without concern of the possibility of failure." Alison Hamlin-Hughes ♥
An entrepreneur will have a compelling vision that drives them. The traits that distinguish them from dreamers are an ability to follow through with a plan, as well as the important characteristics of optimism, creativity, stability, energy and a tolerance for risk.
• Optimism – is seeing things in a positive way regardless of obstacles that may appear to hinder progress.
• Creativity – is thinking outside of the box. It is necessary to open one’s mind to possibility thinking. There is "more than one way to skin a cat" is an old cliche....but options are critical to problem solving.
• Stability – physical, mental, social and emotional stability creates the backdrop for clarity to properly perceive the various situations that may arise while managing a business.
• Energetic – willing to do whatever it takes, for however long it takes, to reach the goal. Enthusiasm is contagious and provides the motivation to keep going.
• Risk-taker – The universe rewards bold action....an entrepreneur must be willing to leap...taking chances when opportunity knocks.
So "off" with conventional thinking and "on" with non-traditional solutions to current problems.
If you find yourself a casualty of the times, then try on a new role. Think big. Act. Make your dreams come true.
You can start right here. Join me for an hour or so a day as we build our business by joyfully clickin' for pennies and collectin' $$$$$$$.