Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Karma Clicks - One Month Update



Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, Begin it now.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


There truly is magic in taking charge of your life experience, setting new goals, and embarking down untraveled paths....

What an adventure I have had in just one short month. (Happy Anniversary, to me!)

As I have officially been a member of the Good Karma Clicks community for one month, today, I think it is important to note that I have tried things I didn't even know existed last month. As a result of these trials I have learned a myriad of new skills and met some really nice people along the way.

In one month, my FIRST month just in Good Karma Clicks, I have accumulated 4 direct referrals, purchased 185 rentals, 3 banner ads, 1 Paid-to-sign-up ad and one regular Paid-to-click ad....

I am so grateful for the people who show up everyday and click the ads...and sign up for other programs I am involved with. Thank you, each and every one, for helping me achieve my dream of earning income online.

Now, I know every body really wants to know, "What is the 'bottom line'" in all this mumbo jumbo....

SO, as far as generating income is concerned, I have taken one cash-out of $25.23 and currently have $47.50 in my account. In addition to these amounts, I have paid for the above mentioned items that I purchased throughout the month with funds from the account....

With my current number of rented referrals, I am sneaking up on $6.00 per day from this site. I think this is a super-terrific accomplishment for one month!

Trishah, one of the site owners, is so wonderful. She has answered all of my questions promptly, in a most positive and helpful manner. I really appreciate knowing there is a live person, who cares about what is going on in their site and how it is affecting their customers, on the other side of the support ticket.

Without reservation, without hesitation, I enthusiastically recommend Good Karma Clicks as an excellent place to begin your adventure into the world of PTC.

IF you are looking for a way to increase your income, by a little or a lot, I invite you to join me there, right now, today! Its free and easy.....

All it takes is a few minutes to start you on your way to clickin' for pennies and collectin' $$$$$$$