Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Month Update



Okay, so I have been Clickin' for Pennies for one whole month. What an exciting month it has been. I have gone from zero income at the beginning of this project to about $300 a month, if I stopped growing my business and just maintained my current position, at this moment.

But, since I have the opportunity to give myself a raise every few days, I think I will!

An amazing thing is happening, in that, as I wade through mountains of information and take action on what makes sense to me at the time, I am making noticeable progress toward my goal of earning an income from my computer in the comfort of my own home.

As I see it, there are many parts and layers to making an income online. The level of desire and dedication that you have will very likely determine just how far you can go with this program.

The first steps are very simple....Fill in the blanks to register for the programs listed on the right hand side of this page(onbux, goodkarmaclicks, infinitybux), then log in and click on the ads every day. It takes a measure of dedication and commitment, but very little time or effort to make a significant change in your income...

I would hazard to guess that a $500 dollar a month increase in income, for less than an hour-a-day effort, would greatly benefit most people....This can be achieved by following the steps outlined in the pages at the top of this blog called "Getting Started" and then continuing on with "Making $$$$$."

However, there may be some, like me, that want to go further and continue to build their business indefinitely. For those, the next step will be to advertise and start building their list. There are many ways to do this.

An excellent starting place, for anyone who is new to online earning, is a new site that has been set-up to lead new online marketers through the steps necessary for success. It is very simple and will only take about an hour to complete the steps. This promises to be a very worthwhile program for beginners.

Please click on the link if you want to take the next step in building a business online.

http://clicktrackprofit.com/splash/?referer=karafinger

Follow the directions in the videos to complete the steps and you are well on your way to becoming an online marketer.

In the meantime, keep clickin' for pennies and collectin' $$$$$$!