Monday, February 7, 2011

One of Those Weeks!




Wow! This has been a great week.

Everything seems to be clickin' right along. The PTC sites that I have recommended are working like a charm....and I get to give myself a raise today! That's always super exciting.....

I am still collecting data on several sites and looking forward to recommending a couple of more pretty soon.

I got a little bit side tracked this week....I found myself in first place in the bracket surf at ILoveHits on Thursday and my competitive nature immediately kicked in and said....I can't let this go....I gotta TRY to win and so for the next 4 days, I surfed pretty much round the clock....and I won! WOO HOOO!

It was crazy and I don't need to do it again anytime soon, but it was fun and it did get the adrenaline pumpin'.

I also won credits at Free Traffic and Cash because I chose the Packers to win the Superbowl, and I won $6 at Showbiz Hits in the Superbowl drawing for surfing on Sunday.

Winning attracts winning! It also increases confidence -

I finally started using an autoresponder...This is really important and unfortunately, I have put it off because when I was first introduced to the idea, the steps seemed really complicated....too hard and too much work....

But, in my "winning" frame of mind I was able to put together three different campaigns....

Apparently, things aren't so hard when your ready to take that next step....

So, I have set some goals, taken some risks, and had some fun.

I am feeling more and more confident everyday that I am on the right track.

Making money has never been easier or more interesting than clickin' for pennies and collectin' $$$$$.